Wednesday, May 9, 2018

new stuff on the block

April 18th, 2018
major shizz that's happened to me now and my interests

what's up?
  • ya boy signed up for the army
    • Why? college isn't my thing, all that further education is BS, I prefer to teach myself about these things, not a fan of forking over money to a college where I wouldn't be happy, and I'm tryna travel somewhere else
    • what job did I choose? Combat medic
      • why? I want real hands-on experience in the medical field and it's gonna be exciting
    • should be a wild ride, we'll see what happens
  • made varsity wrestling this year (FUCK YEAH) got that 113 spot
    • terrible season tbh
    • didnt get to wrestle much, got sick a lot
    • by the end i wasnt happy where i was
      • didnt like the fucking weight cuts from 120-ish everyday to 114 every match
  • rn my grades are pretty shit
    • let's take a look at my grades though

  • wooooooooow wtf right? WEll shit i had a bad year and all

No comments:

Post a Comment