Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Higher Education Learning week- Day 1

So since I wasn't in class today I guess I will just describe what this was.

Well, we had a little college fair in the Wilson gym, which was pretty cool. There were around 20-ish really great colleges. Although some caught my interest more than others, such as Southern Utah University, Univerity of Idaho, Colorado State University, Cal Lutheran, New School of Architecture & Design, and Fresno State. These got my interest because the people at the booths were cool to talk to which kind of tells me how the school atmosphere is like. They were really enthusiastic to talk to us and give us the information we wanted. I was also interested in these more because they had D1 athletics such as Track & Field, Cross Country, and Wrestling which is a great bonus. Another thing that sparked my interest in these was that they all have really good courses for computer science, which will eventually lead to a job for me as a programmer or something else that's interesting.
So, I guess I didn't really waste a chance to learn today.

... Center :: campus tours :: Southern Utah University key factsUniversity of Idaho Arboretum & Botanical GardenNewSchool of Architecture and Design Introduces Master of Landscape ...California Lutheran University | Thousand Oaks, CA | santamariatimes ...Fresno State Bulldogs throw blanket with Timeout the Bulldog mascot.
Colorado State University College of Business

No comments:

Post a Comment